We may collect information automatically when you visit the Website, using cookies. The cookies allow us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit. You can choose, below, not to allow cookies. If you do, we can’t guarantee that your experience with the Website will be as good as if you do allow cookies. The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. These links explain how you can control cookies via your browser – remember that if you turn off cookies in your browser then these settings apply to all websites not just this one:
• Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 (this page links to further information for different versions of IE – the mobile version is at http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx).
• Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
• Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html (or http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677 for mobile versions)
• Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/ Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
• Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
• Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Types of cookie that may be used during your visit to the Website:
The following types of cookie are used on this site. We don’t list every single cookie used by name – but for each type of cookie we tell you how you can control its use.
• Analytics cookies These monitor how visitors move around the Website and how they reached it. This is used so that we can see total (not individual)
figures on which types of content users enjoy most, for instance. You can opt out of these if you want: Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
• Third-party service cookies Social sharing, video and other services we offer are run by other companies. These companies may drop cookies on your
computer when you use them on our site or if you are already logged in to them. Here is a list of places where you can find out more about specific